Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DISTINGUISHES STARVIE FROM THE OTHER BRANDS?
- Our rackets are 100% Made In Spain
- Our factory in Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara) allows us to design and produce each racket through an artensanal process.
- Our rackets are a living example of Innovation, Creativity and Technology, “We make our passion our work”
WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE FOR OUR RACKETS?
In agreement with the current legislation on associated guarantees of consumer goods, our products have a guarantee of two years from the date of purchase, even though during the first six months any defect will be presumed to be a defect of the factory, unless there is proof to the contrary, it must be demonstrated by the consumer that it is a factory defect if it appears from month six and before two years.
If before month six the item has a fault and the client suspects it must be a factory defect, they will be able to use the guarantee with the receipt of purchase in the shop where they bought the item. The shop will contact the StarVie Department of Guarantees and send the guarantee to technical services.
Once the item has been analysed by the technical services team, there will be three options:
- The technical services repair the product and return it to the customer.
- The technical services exchange the product for a new one, in this case it will always be replaced with the same product, it is not possible to change to a different one (except in the case that the product is no longer available).
- The technical services detemine that the fault is not from the factory and the original item is returned to the client, there is no repairs or exchange.
(Arts.114 and ss. of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, enacting the revised text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and users and other complementary laws – BOE no. 287 of 30 November 2007)
WHAT COUNTRIES CAN BUY FROM STARVIE.COM?
You can buy products from our website from Spain and the other European Countries.
HOW DO I BUY A PRODUCT?
You can find all the necessary information you need by clicking the link here.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY PRODUCTS?
We accept all forms of card payment (credit and debit) and PayPal.
StarVie never stores any card data, but works with a completely secure system of communication with our bank, and they manage the secure transactions.
WHAT IS COST OF POSTAGE AND PACKING?
At StarVie we always use the leading courier companies who provide the highest levels of service. In Spain normal delivery times are 48 hours from 14h on the day of purchase, (working days only). For the rest of Europe 5-9 working days. Postage costs for each country depend on the price of the purchase, not the number of items and are the following:
Penisula: 5.95 euros and for purchases over 50 euros postage is free.
Balearics: 9.95 euros and for purchases over 90 euros postage is free.
Canaries, Ceuta and Melilla: 10.95 euros. This does not include export and customs taxes.
The rest of Europe including France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Ireland, 16.95 euros.
HOW CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
All the information you need is in the section ‘Exchanges and Returns’.